Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothing Hill
Notting Hill is funy story. I like this story. It has funny, interesting, and Excellent. I think Willam is good person, and Anne is good woman. the movie has very good cast. I think this movie has 4 stars for me. I enjoy watch this movie . I love it. I think different between story and watch movie , because If you watch movie easy understand , but the sory is difficult understand. it was interesting. the best part for me it was part in the end. thanks teacher for choose this movie or story.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm glad you liked the movie!

Advice: Use enjoy + gerund (I enjoyed watching this movie).

Weith Kick said...

Mohammed, I like this movie too. In America, Julia Roberts is a big movie star, but I have never really been a fan of her movies. This is one of the few movies she has done that I like.